Forum - General Questions

Question

Beware of this Seller on eBay !!!

This Seller on eBay - roach_mind (from CHINA) sells the fake printed CD-Rs but in eBay items descriptions he says that it's manufactured CDs. BEWARE OF HIM ON EBAY !!! I was not so lucky and I'm very unhappy...

indy11, November 4, 2011; 2:31 AM

Answers

If you look at all items he is offering, most of these scores are not officially released so the least you can expect is a selfmade cd-r medium, what cd did you order from him? by the way, this text from his Ebay-add tells you the full story: "The disc is manufactured CD and is not officially pressed".
Did you gave him a bad credit? Strange thing, this guy still has a 100% positive feedback score, so there is a slight chance he will refund you your money if you tell him that you are not satisfied.

rmensing, November 4, 2011; 6:35 AM

Ditto...I looked and also saw that "The disc is manufactured CD and is not officially pressed" notice. His listings also say "Returns: Not accepted"

kriegerg69, November 5, 2011; 12:16 AM

adam
you are crazy! Text "This disc is manufactured CD" means that it's NOT CD-R but factory pressed Audio-CD!!! I understand exactly that.

indy11, November 5, 2011; 3:00 AM

You are not welcome bidder, please don't bid anything from me because you are not a real soundtrack collector. Everyone here knows that this complete score 'Flight of the Intruder' has not been released by any labels yet. As adam said, I have texted ' this CD is not official pressed CD', so I think it's not my fault. If you have any question, why don't you ask me for that? Of course when I get the returned CD, I will refund you 15 dollars. DON'T accuse me falsely.

roachbaby, November 5, 2011; 3:51 AM

adam
Not I am but you are blind. Because the text "MANUFACTURED" means "NOT hand-made printable CD-R", but factory pressed Audio-ÑD. Or you try to tell me that text "MANUFACTURED CD" equally to "HAND-MADE CD-R" ???!!! LOL!

indy11, November 5, 2011; 7:35 AM

roachbaby
Firs of all not 15 $ but 15.95 $... Then of course I know that this OST was not oficially issued. You just sell me COPY of your original bootleg CD. I wanted the original bootleg CD. But I've got a FAKE HAND-MADE printable CD-R! And I think the original CD that you have is not so bad as this copy. Audiochecker's LOG reported about this CD is MPEG 95%... Let all the people know about it!

indy11, November 5, 2011; 7:42 AM

Sorry roachbaby, you cannot justify this in any way because fact is, that you are the one who is selling these illegal cd-r's. All this material you are selling is easily trackable on the net and that is where you got it from too I presume so please show a little more respect to those who burnt their fingers on your home made (or self-manufactured ;)) products.
You are lucky because obviously people haven't start an official complain against you on Ebay yet!!
Indy11: Flight of the intruder seems like an official promo but rumours are saying that this is also a boot, so be aware of that!
Also there is no way on earth you can buy this "official" cd for 16 bucks.

rmensing, November 5, 2011; 7:58 AM

What I understand is that we have a bootlegger here and he seems to be proud on his "work".
Beware of him and his stolen products!!!

aouvrier, November 5, 2011; 8:26 AM

By this incident I've made PayPal claim on him. But even there he is lucky again... Because the PayPal refund for me will be issued ONLY (and IF) he will confirm delivery of returned CD-R. I've already provided the tracking number to PayPal. And it was Registered shipping for which I've paid some money (that of course not will refunded anyway). Sad story isn't it ?..

indy11, November 5, 2011; 8:43 AM

Why a Paypal claim as this guy (who claims he is the seller!) respond here with this "Of course when I get the returned CD, I will refund you 15 dollars".
Paypal is worthless if you actually have received a package and the seller can prove he send something to you.

rmensing, November 5, 2011; 12:32 PM

Indy11, that's only YOUR interpretation, and you're only using PART of what it says for your own use. People have already clearly pointed out that what the listings say is ""The disc is manufactured CD and is not officially pressed". The IMPORTANT part is "not officially pressed". Regardless of what the seller says and how you read what it says, it is clearly NOT officially manufactured product. You're a dope if you think otherwise. The seller's 100% feedback rating CLEARLY explains that everyone who has bought from him UNDERSTANDS what he means and what the product is. You obviously do NOT. It also appears that the seller, who is from China, does not have English as his primary language, so how he types something out for others to read may not be worded or phrased in quite the precise way he means it to be (no offense to him), so try and use your head when reading an auction listing from someone in another country, too.

Incidentally, the Merriam-Webster Dictionary efinition of "manufactured" is:

"Definition of MANUFACTURE
transitive verb
: to make into a product suitable for use"

That explains what he meant: it was made into a product, which he sells. The Dictionary definition of "pressed" includes:

": to make (a phonograph record) from a matrix"

The same thing applies to a CD.

kriegerg69, November 5, 2011; 3:14 PM

Stop teasing this guy Indy11, he has the full right to complain. he is the one that has been ripped off wether or not he has been reading the add very well. Maybe his English isn't as good as it should be also.
The Chinese fraud is fully responsable for these understandable complaints caused by his illegal activities no matter how other people are nagging.

rmensing, November 5, 2011; 3:42 PM

Regardless of this or that, he has not been ripped off, regardless of the seller's activities. Like I replied earlier:

"I looked and also saw that "The disc is manufactured CD and is not officially pressed" notice. His listings also say "Returns: Not accepted"

How much clearer or plainer can that be?

kriegerg69, November 5, 2011; 4:15 PM

One magic word would normally explain this all:BOOTLEG!!?? However you seem to need more words to explain this simple and logic riddle. You are missing the fact that no matter what medium it is pressed or manufactured on, if the seller fabricates them with "stolen" and downloaded audio/ artwork from (of course) the internet, than he still is and always will be the bad guy, even if this person Indy11 didn't read the description carefully till he completely understood, this time he is not responsible for anything. Because the word B is in the product!!!

rmensing, November 5, 2011; 6:00 PM

Mostly boots, at least one legit CD.

riotengine, November 10, 2011; 8:31 PM

Contribute an answer