Forum - General Questions

Question

Problems with Buysoundtrax

Hello

Ordered and paid for 10 cds but only received 9 cds upon delivery from Buysoundtrax about a month ago. Contacted them about it, even showed them that the package declaration says 9 cds, but only complete silence from them. Nothing!

I usually deal with other retailers in the US with perfect satisfaction and communication if any problems or questions should arise.

Does anyone have similar experiences about Buysoundtrax???

vagrant1992, July 12, 2012; 1:22 PM

Answers

yes they do make mistakes had two missing on order but they did ship out eventyually. they also take a while to arrive but good shop great bargains phone them up they will sought it out for you.

lea, July 12, 2012; 5:17 PM

Yes, out of three or four orders (none in the last two years--I learned my lesson) they never got one right. Never. Eventually they did deliver everything I ordered, but it took as long as 6 months, with many ignored emails. At least once, after they finally got around to replying, they even emailed me to ask what they had sent and what they had not. Sometimes they sent incomplete orders, sometimes they sent the wrong discs. It's the only retailer I ever had a problem with, and there was a problem every single time. They aren't dishonest, just incompetent and unresponsive until nagged incessantly.

betenoir, July 13, 2012; 1:55 AM

Yes!!! I have had many problems with them in the past (late
shipments, wrong shipments, no shipments). Two years ago, I
swore NEVER to purchase from them again. However, a week ago, I
saw CD that is only available on their website. I bit the bullet and
bought it. Let's hope it arrives.

rdaniel, July 15, 2012; 12:11 PM

Contribute an answer