Forum - Looking for a soundtrack

Question

Wanted: Robert J. Walsh - "Revenge of the Ninja" soundtrack

The soundtrack for this movie (Revenge of the Ninja), so far, has been quite scarce and very hard to find. If anyone has this soundtrack (for trade), or if anyone might know of a place where I could buy the soundtrack, I'd appreciate any help! I saw the film back when it came out, and found the end title to be quite memorable. Since I havent seen a track listing for this movie as of yet, I dont even know if that end title is on the soundtrack. If anyone can share track titles as well, that would also be great!

ctanguay, February 4, 2004; 3:57 PM

Answers

Can you believe I FOUND this soundtrack in the street garbages, with a pile of 70's easy-listening crap?! The record itself is in good condiction, but the cover is in REAL bad shape. You don't want to buy it. If you know about other copies of this great electro-action score, please tell me...
-Good luck!

vodka_kayou, February 4, 2004; 11:41 PM

Please help me as well I need the soundtrack! ThankYou! Email is italian.tiger@hotmail.com!

italian.tiger, February 14, 2007; 2:53 PM

Please help me as well I need the soundtrack! ThankYou! Email is italian.tiger@hotmail.com!

italian.tiger, December 23, 2007; 11:58 PM

Please help me as well I need the soundtrack! ThankYou! Email is mahmudtok@hotmail.com

mahmudtok1, March 1, 2008; 8:06 PM

Robert J. Walsh - "Revenge of the Ninja" soundtrack

I have these soundtrack albums available ... contact (818) 789-2954 Screenmusic
International in Encino California. Melissa Bree

robjwalsh, August 7, 2008; 5:22 PM

Hello! I need this soundtrack as well! Does anyone have a copy to sell?
1omnifeed1@gmail.com

1omnifeed1, December 2, 2013; 6:21 PM

Contribute an answer